Guardian-Tech High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (HDMI 2.0a/b and backwards compatible)
Guardian-tech HDMI products are manufactured according to the highest standards in order to fulfil the high requirements of today's home cinema world.
- The certified High Speed HDMI cable supports transmission rates up to 18 Gbit/s and is 100% compatible with the newest HDMI standard 2.0a/b.
- All picture and sound types of HDMI are supported including 3D/FullHD/1080p/UltraHD 2160p (4k x 2k).
- Each and every additional function is supported. For instance Ethernet/Audio Return/CEC/ Deep Color/and a lot more
- The cable is 100% backwards compatible
- 10 years manufacturing experiences.
- outside diameters:
6.4 mm(30AWG) for 0.6m, 1m, 2m, 3m cables
7.7mm(28AWG) for 5m cables,
8.4mm(26AWG) for 7.5m and 10m cables.
- Very accurately fitting connectors
- Corrosion-resistant golden contacts for a loss-free transmission
- Extra cotton sleeve provide additional protection
- High quality triple shielding (Different types of aluminium mylar foil aswell as a thick aluminium braiding)
- Very flexible
- Only high grade materials are used : Robust and high flexible PVC jacket, stable aluminum alloy case, lines inside the cable made of oxygen free copper
Guardian-tech stands for quality. Therefore, as for every Guardian-tech product, a strict quality control takes place at the certified production.
Warranty & Service
Furthermore you obtain an 24 months warranty as an additional security. In case you may have questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time